Monday, May 18, 2009

solar skateboard



This isn’t really, technically a skateboard but it is a type of a skateboard you can make. Here’s a great instruction on how to hack your own skateboard from scratch although I do suggest buying one if you can afford it. I just finished out my latest project. A contribution for the DIY (Do it yorself) community. Since I love skateboards I just couldn’t start anywhere else. ...

If you skateboard, snowboard, surf, or do any other board sports, you will know the value of having your own balance board in your home to practice. Besides practicing your balance, the Balance Board can give you toned calves, thighs, and a great way to exercise in a small space. this ible will show you how to build your very own balance board to almost the exact same dimensions of the ...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment